Friday, October 27, 2023

Friends Fur Life Blogathon Arrives

 

The time has come to honor our furry acquaintances.  The Friends Fur Life Blogathon is now here. I will be updating this page as I get the chance.  Keep coming back to see all the fellow bloggers tributes to the non-human friends.


Realweegiemidget Reviews: A Fish Called Wanda (1988)


The Midnite Drive-In: A Tribute to Orangey




Debra She Who SeeksAlligator Loki




Hamlette's Soliloquy: 101 Dalmatians



Elisabeth Grace FoleyGreyfriars Bobby





Diary of a Movie Maniac: Man's Best Friend

 

 


Critica Retro: That Darn Cat!

 


 

 The Stop Button: Buddy

 


 
She Who Seeks: Rocket Racoon
 
 

 


5 comments:

  1. I have posted about Alligator Loki --
    https://shewhoseeks.blogspot.com/2023/10/friends-fur-life-blogathon-alligator.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be such a fun weekend :-D Here's my review of 101 Dalmations (1961) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've posted my other one on Rocket Raccoon now as well --
    https://shewhoseeks.blogspot.com/2023/10/friends-fur-life-blogathon-rocket.html

    ReplyDelete

I'm pretty liberal about freedom of speech, but if you try to use this blog to sell something it will be deleted.