Friday, May 24, 2024

The Neighbors Are Coming Over: The Neighbors Blogathon Roll Call

 

Well folks, it's Memorial Day Weekend and the neighbors are coming.  Open up the bottle and set the table for the dinner.  (Or lock your doors and put up the "Gone for the summer." sign... your choice.)

We have a full slate of guests on their way.  Keep checking back to this page or check my co-host's page at Taking Up Room. We will be updating our respective pages as the neighbors start showing up.


Earl and Enid and Vic and Ramona get to know each other as new Neighbors (posted by The Midnite Drive-In)


Daniel meets Bruno in Next Door/Nebenan (posted by Realweegiemidget Reviews)


Grady and Fred Sanford are neighbors on TV's Sanford and Son (posted by By Rich Watson)


Those wacky Satanists next door are the focus in Rosemary's Baby (posted by johnrieber)



Laurel and  Hardy are neighbors in Sons of the Desert  (posted by Critica Retro)


Tommy has trouble with the neighbors in The Window (posted by NitrateGlow)



4 comments:

  1. Just checking in to see how things are going. I don't know about you, but this blogathon crept up on me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a great starter, just a procrastinator at finishing... I waited until the last day before I got my review done...

      Delete
  2. Hi Quiggy! Here's my review of 'Dance 'Til Dawn'!

    https://18cinemalane.com/2024/05/26/take-3-dance-til-dawn-1988-review/

    ReplyDelete

I'm pretty liberal about freedom of speech, but if you try to use this blog to sell something it will be deleted.